Tuesday, September 20, 2011

IUI #2 is scheduled

IUI #2 is now on the calender! September 22, 2011

That means the day I find out good or bad news is also on the calender. Esh. Well. Maybe I won't think about it too much. Quiet heart. Quiet heart.So here's the schedule this time:

Monday: Last Follitism shot (yay!!) and a little bd.
Tuesday: (Today!): ovidrel trigger at 10 p.m
Wednesday: obstaining, relaxing, nothing else to do! Except I want to get one last good run in before I have to take it easier. And watch 24 of course.
Thursday: Husband's part 8:00 a.m. Then IUI at 10 a.m Remember. Ask for the "long narrow" speculum!
Thursday night we head out of town and will get a little post-IUI-hotel-action lol.
Friday: Nuthin
Saturday: 1/2 a dose of Ovidrel @ 10 p.m (weird. Has anybody else heard of doing another trigger after the IUI?)

I had two follicles this go 'round. As of yesterday, cycle day 11, I had a 19 mm on the right and a 14 mm on the left. So they have some time to grow. She said my lining looked great. And I had a freaking ton of cervical mucus yesterday (just for the record... I hate the word mucus. ew.)

All in all this was a TMI post! Sorry about that!

2 comments:

  1. Things sound very promising! I hope you have a very relaxing two week wait - don't spend one second worrying or overthinking it, just enjoy the time. I will be praying that everything works out perfectly this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're probably close to finding out (if you haven't already). Wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete