Monday, August 29, 2011

oh the hormones

Does Femera make anyone else crazy? I thought I was finished with the crazyness caused by Clomid and had heard side effects of femera are way less intense,. Maybe they are and I just had an off week. I was a hormonal mess this past week, into the weekend. I finally started feeling more myself on Sunday and feel a lot better today.

I don't want to blame my issues on the medicine but I was literally: paranoid, anxious, stressed, weepy, frustrated, ill as a hornet, and way more jelous and bitter toward my preggo friend. When I get like this I tend to shut everyone out. I stop answering emails, texts, and am a pro at the silent treatment.

Lord help us all who are drugged up and irrationally lashing out to the world at large!

In other news I survived week one the 2ww. Just barely obviously. haha. One more week to go. I always find the second week to be worse. But after my week last week it can only go up from here. I mean seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, sorry to hear it made you feel so crummy. I haven't taken femara, but I've heard the side effects are supposed to be better than clomid, but I guess you are unique! I know the clomid makes me feel that way too, and I tend to shun people for a week for their own safety, lol. I hope this last week goes by quickly for you! Fingers crossed for your bfp!

    ReplyDelete